Disponibilidade: Em Estoque
Aviso: Últimas unidades!
Data de disponibilidade:
German WWII Icon
Germany in WWII was famous for its innovation and technology. The Bf-109 is a true Icon from WWII. This powerful and beautiful WWII aircraft went toe-to-toe with every foe of its era and proved to be one of the best aircraft of its time. The VQ ARF’s Bf-109 captures the beauty and grace of this WWII Icon in a 46 size warbird suitable for experienced R/C pilots. It’s jig-built laser cut parts go together like a glove making a strong airframe. And just like all VQ ARF’s you’ll only have to handle the final assembly as this airframe comes factory built and covered just as you’d expect from a modern ARF. Want added realism? Just add the aftermarket VQ retracts! Electric or glow, two stroke or four, the Bf-109 flies great, looks great, and will have you in the air in no time.
• Factory Laser Cut, Jig-Built, All Wood Construction
• Factory Covered and Finished
• Factory Painted Pilot
• Fiberglass Cowling
• Compatible with Glow and Electric Power System
• Complete Hardware Package
• Optional Retracts Available (VQARE02)
• Wingspan: 1539mm - 60.6in
• Wing Area: 37.6sq.dm - 582sq.in.
• Wing Loading: 72.5g/dm.sq. - 23.75oz/sq.in. (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Length: 1143mm - 45in
• RTF Minimum Weight: 2.7Kg - 6lbs (Will Vary with Equipment Used)
• Engine: 46 Two Stroke, 70 Four Stroke (Sold Separately)
• Motor: G-46 HP Motor, 5 cell 4500mAh, 13x8 propeller (Sold Separately)
• Functions: Ailerons/Elevator/Rudder/Throttle
• Four Stroke: Magnum 70 RFS (with 13x6 Propeller)
• Two Stroke: Magnum 46XLS (with 11x6 Propeller)
• Electric: HP-MTR G-46 Power System (Motor, ESC, and Battery) with 13x8 Propeller
• 5 Channel Minimum Radio (This airplane features separate aileron servos)
• Airtronics Aquila 6 is Recommended.
• 5 Standard Servos for Glow, 4 Standard Servos for Electric. We recommend Airtronics 94835 Servos. If using a 5 channel radio, Y-harnesses will be required.