Disponibilidade: Este produto está esgotado
Aviso: Últimas unidades!
Data de disponibilidade:
1) Provide 5V power for HDMI Converter board from a 5V supply on your multi-rotor to the power input (red cable) and ground (black cable). 5V maximum input voltage!
2) Connect video (white cable) and ground (black cable) to your downlink transmitter input.
3) Set camera for HDMI video output (lower resolution setting for HDMI will typically keep the board cooler).
DC/DC - regulator TSR1-2450 is a 12V in and 5V out so it would work fine in-line from the 12V (3S) lipo.
Scope of Delivery:
Lightweight and flexible HDMI Cable
AV/Power Connector with Flying Leads
2-pin Jumper (for switching between NTSC/PAL)
• Compatible with NTSC/PAL systems
• Power Requirement: 5V
• Converter weighs 20g (not including cables)
• Small form factor: 60mm x 40mm
• Termination: wire leads
Suggestion: Mount the Freefly HDMI Converter to a Camera Gimbal using the Modi-Fly HDMI Converter.
HDMI Converter Details » (PDF / 5MB)