| Focus Shot1(Equipped with the low CG DFC rotor head, exhibits exhilarating 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed)|| Focus Shot2(600DFC CCPM Metal Swashplatek.)|| Focus Shot3(New lightweight H-cross section for electronic equipments.)|
| Focus Shot4(New elevator arm set, high rigidity metal main shaft bearing block.)|| Focus Shot5(Utilizes newly developed, highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability for torque tube drive gear.)|| Focus Shot6(Metal stabilizer set)|
| Focus Shot7(Brand new carbon tail control pushrod assembly)|| Focus Shot8(High efficiency shaft tail drive system )|| Focus Shot9( New tail control assembly with dual mounting points, effectively eliminate slop and improve control precision and fee.)|
| Focus Shot10(Governor Sensor)|| Focus Shot11(600 3G Carbon fiber blades)|| Focus Shot12(DS655 Digital Servo)|
| Focus Shot13(DS615 Digital Servo with CNC aluminum servo horns)|| Focus Shot14(3GX Programmable Flybarless System)|| Focus Shot15( B6T 2 In 1 Voltage Regulator)|
| Instruction(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :|| Specification(3GX Programmable Flybarless System) :|
| - Brand new redesigned 3GX represents a new generation of multi function flybarless system. The dramatically improved performance will create immediate impact on any enthusiasts.|
- 3GX is currently the smallest and lightest flybarless system on the market. Two ports to directly connect Spektrum and JR satellite receivers, along with full support of Futaba's S-BUS system.
- Based on the 3G FL760 manual setup process, the 3GX can be setup in a few minutes through a simple process. In addition, the 3GX can support all of the CCPM swashplate system currently on the market including 90, 120, 135, and 140 degrees swashplates.
- Graphical illustrated instruction on the computer setup software directs the user through a step by step setup process, allowing for quick setups without omitting any steps.
- Support Bluetooth connectivity. With the soon to be released Bluetooth connectivity kit, 3GX can be programmed wirelessly from a PC. Eventually there will also be smartphone apps allowing live adjustments to 3GX without powering down.
- With 3GX's built in Align RCE-G600 governor function, no external governor is needed to reduce electronic wire clutters.
- Custom parameters have been opened up in 3GX to allow pilots to fine tune numerous settings for swashplate and rudder. Settings export feature allows custom settings to be shared amongst friends.
- 3GX utilizes brand new gyroscope sensors of the highest specifications when compared to other flybarless systems currently on the market, allowing it to be used under harsh conditions. Dual axis plus rudder sensor dramatically improves swashplate and rudder correction precision compared to last generation 3G. This is clearly noticeable in stable hover as well as highly aerobatic routines.
- Suitable for helicopter of all class from 250 to 800, glow engine or electric powered. The superior vibration resistant characteristic is evident even when mounted with harder double sided mounting tape.
- 3GX utilizes 16 bit processor which is 4 times faster than previous generation, along with a completely re-written firmware. The result is a dramatic stability improvement from previous generation, with stability that rivals a flybarred helicopter, yet posses explosive agility.
- With built in pirouette compensation function, 3GX is able to stabilize the helicopter on a fixed point during pirouetting maneuvers. Pirouetting flips type of maneuvers are easily accomplished with precision.
- 3GX's rudder allows consistent rudder feel even under high speed conditions. This excellent control feel will allow pilot of all skill levels to experience the perfect integration between 3GX and helicopter.
- Support with APS gyro system and bring up more functions for your helicopter. With the APS gyro, the helicopter will have the ability to self stabilize, hold position as well as altitude, and even autonomous way point flights as well as return home.
| - Operating Temperature:-10~60 degree|
- X and Y axis Operating Angle Range:-300~+300 degree
- Z axis Operating Angle Range:-600~+600 degree
- Size:36.5x25.2x15.6 mm Size
- Weight11g Weight
- Supports Wide/Narrow Bandwidth Digital and brushless servos
- Spektrum and JR Satellite antennas support (Replaces original factory receiver)
- Futaba S.BUS system support
- Built in governor function
- Maximum working voltage:8.5V
- Compatible with 1024/2048 resolution Spektrum receivers
- Supports 90/120/135/140 CCPM swashplates
- Field setup without the use of a PC
- Compatible with 2 to 5 blades rotor heads
- Support up to 6 servos
- Automatic servo type recognization
| Specification(T-REX 600N DFC) :|
| - Length: 1160mm|
- Height: 357mm
- Main Blade Length: 600mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 1350mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 240mm
- Engine Pinion Gear: 20T
- Main Drive Gear:170T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 180T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 8.5:1:4.5(E:M:T)
- Fuel Tank Capacity:440cc
- Flying Weight Approx: 3200g
| Instruction(T-REX 600N DFC) :|| Accessories:|
- Equipped with DFC flybarless head assembly, with extremely low CG design to minimize wind resistance, providing more direct and precise flight control response and higher top speed.
- Dual 3K carbon plate side frame design for ease of maintenance and resistance to torque induced flex.
- Additional radial bearing is added to the top of the main gear hub to ensure stable rotation, and eliminate jamming of one way bearing.
- Newly designed unibody stainless steel tail drive gear center mount, for more precise tail drive gear and higher tolerance.
- New high quality carbon rudder control rod assembly using 5mm carbon rod and metal connectors, resulting in improved rudder control precision.
- Brand new torque tube front and rear drive gear set, use utilizes newly developed, highest spec and superior anti-wear material to increase the overall strength and durability. Effectively minimize gear striping and crash damage.
- High quality new tail gearbox design, combined with new dual point mounted tail pitch control assembly to minimize slops and increase rudder control precision.
- Utilizes high efficient tail drive system.
- High speed rated thrust bearing in tail blade grips.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design.
- Highly efficient lightened engine cooling fan, reducing engine load and improving cooling efficiency.
- Large diameter clutch system with unique installation method for good balance, minimal vibration, and effective power transfer.
- Forward mounted rudder servo to protect it from exhaust contamination.
- 95mm tail blades for sharp rudder response and excellent tail locking ability.
- Unique H cross section shaped electronic mounting platform for easy electronic mounting and protection.
- Large capacity 440CC fuel tank for up to 10 minutes of extreme 3D flights.
- Starting and clutch supporting point utilizes 10mm one way bearing.
- All up ready to fly dry weight is only 3200g (7lbs).
- Main fuel tank designed with fuel supply stabilization effect.
- Impact resistant fiberglass canopy with 3 point hook mounting system for ease of install/removal.
- Designed with concepts from large helicopter competitions, for the best static and dynamic flight performance.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
| - T-REX 600N DFC Kits Set x 1|
- 600 3G Carbon Fiber Blades x 1set
- 3GX Flybarless system x 1
- Ds615 Standard servo x 3
- Ds655 Specialized servo x 1
- Govemor Sensor x 1
- B6T 2 In 1 Voltage Regulator x 1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
- Transmitter(7-channel or more, helicopter system)
- Receiver(7-channel or more)
- Standard servo X1 ( for throttle)
- Engine starter X1
- Digital pitch gauge X1
- Fuel pump X1
- Engine fuel X1
- 50Muffler X1
- Align 50H Engine or 55HP Engine X1