Disponibilidade: Em Estoque
Aviso: Últimas unidades!
Data de disponibilidade:
|Full Length of Fuselage(mm / in.)||48.03" (1220mm)|
|Full Width of Fuselage(mm / in.)||5.51" (140mm)|
|Total Height(mm / in.)||15.74" (400mm)|
|Main Rotor Dia(mm / in.)||54.53" (1345mm) standard|
|Tail Rotor Dia(mm / in.)||9.29" (236mm)|
|Full Equipped Weight(g/ lbs.)||7.5 lbs (3400g)|
4854-K12: w/ RL53H, RL Hi-flow 3D muffler, ZERO α Governor, Carbon Blades & FRP canopy
|Brace Yourself !
Thunder Tiger introduces the latest Raptor 50 Titan SE. A major upgrade off the original Raptor 50 Titan, the Titan SE features critical metal parts to handle all the power delivered by the RL-53H. Another key feature is that collective pitch has been increased to a range of +/-15 degree. This major modification provides unbeatable pitch response. The helicopter reacts just as quickly as you want.
1. New design for main rotor hub and mixing lever delivers +/-150collective pitch
2. Positive delta angle for fast & sharp response
3. Nonlinear flapping damper for aggressive 3D flying
4. New clutch support for increased durability
5. New design for metal aileron lever
6. New design for tail support bracket
7. Metal Guide Pulley
8. Metal pulley
9. Carbon 3D vertical fin
10. FRP canopy available in 3 different color schemes