- T-Rex 450 Pro V2 is a newly revised flybared helicopter model. The first sight of T-Rex 450 PRO V2 will surely leave a lasting impression of its attractive designs. The aerodynamic canopy is the most noticeable feature of T-Rex 450 PRO V2. The rotor head is precision made with CNC aluminum alloy for higher mechanical rigidity, contributing to optimal flight stability and aerobatic agility.
- Custom designed side frame allows for ease of electronics install and wire routing, while improving exterior aesthetics at the same time. Utilizes Align’s latest 450MX motor with built in cooling fan, effectively reducing heat while improving power output.
- 450 size is the most ideal practice heli for beginners and seasoned pilots alike. With beautiful aesthetics and superior performance, the T-Rex 450 Pro V2 is your obvious choice.
- The rotor head is precision made with CNC aluminum alloy for higher mechanical rigidity. With the highly precise metal washout control arm and best mixing radio, it is contributing to optimal flight stability and aerobatic agility.
- Improved side frame design resulting in clean wire management and improved aesthetics.
- Unibody main shaft and servo mount, with modified side frame connecting points, simplifying servo replacement and improving ease of maintenance.
- Brand new MX series high efficiency brushless motor, with heat sink style casing and built in cooling fan, effectively increase heat dissipation during operation, improving power output.
- Integrated battery / ESC mount, allowing adjustment based on battery dimension for optimal CG of the helicopter. Additionally the number of screws has been reduced to minimize assembly and maintenance time.
- Flexible electronic mounting locations achieved with swashplate anti-rotation guide designed to integrate with gyro mount, as well as inner frame carbon mounting plates.
- High efficiency tail shaft drive design, dramatically reduce power loss associated with belt driven system, and at the same time increase power output.
- Unique opposing weighted tail blade grips effectively increase rudder and gyro performance, for superior tail locking and higher precision.
- Vertical rudder servo mount design moving the CG closer to center, improving agility during 3D maneuvers.
- New aerodynamic canopy with paint scheme resembling the T-Rex 600E Pro, perfectly matched to the helicopter frame to create aesthetic perfection.
Users must have a certain concept of security to operate the R/C helicopters.
Be sure to read and comply with related safety notes of instruction manual before flying.
- Length: 640mm
- Height: 230mm
- Main Rotor Diameter: 710mm
- Tail Rotor Diameter: 158mm
- Motor Drive Gear: 12T
- Main Drive Gear: 121T
- Autorotation Tail Drive Gear: 106T
- Tail Drive Gear: 25T
- Drive Gear Ratio: 1:10.08:4.24
- Weight(with motor): 550g
- Color carton:27.3x10x6.6cm
- Outer carton:56x31x28cm ,24sets/ctn
- T-REX 450 PRO V2 Kits Set X1
- 325D Carbon blades X1set
- RCE-BL35P 35A Brushless ESC X1
- 450MX Brushless motor(3400KV) X1
- DS410M (Metal Gear)Digital servo X3
- GP790 Head lock gyro X1
- DS520 Digital servo X1
Radio transmitter and electronic equipment required for assembly:
1.Transmitter(6-channel or more,helicopter system)
2.Receiver(6-channel or more)
3.Pitch gauge X1
4.11.1V 3S Li-Po 2000~2300mAh battery X1