Disponibilidade: Em Estoque
Aviso: Últimas unidades!
Data de disponibilidade:
Requer para voar: Radio e recepetor, bateria e carregador
The fantastic 70mm EDF Avanti is coming! Avanti is a mutual-developed airplane made by FMS team from China and Sebart Team from Italy. The original design and authorization are from Sebart, with the additional FMS advanced production concept, it is finally being a promised finest work.
Utilizing many new concepts and technologies from existing planes, this highly anticipated Avanti has the inherent ability to offer a rip-roaring flight.
We have optimized the airframe structure markedly to make your time in getting ready for flight quick and easy. The assembly is very straightforward: 7 screws and a carbon fiber wing spar and you are finished. The Avanti features the latest FMS locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection, the CNC-processed shock-absorbed front and rear metal landing gear set (Worm Dia. 8mm), a 50mm diameter front wheel and 55mm rear wheels. These are excellent for taking off and landing on both paved and grass surface airfields.
The power system, which provides tremendous thrust and speed, utilizes our new and improved 70mm 12-blade EDF V2, KV1850 motor system. This brawny system, when coupled with a 6S battery, provides a resonating turbine engine sound.
The environmentally friendly water-based paint provides a vibrant and visual red scheme that makes this airplane look fantastic on the ground and in the air.
Go get the Avanti and discover for yourself this new addition to FMS’ growing EDF fleet.
|Flying Weight||Around 1750g|
|Motor Size||Inrunner Brushless 2860-KV1850|
|Servo||9g Digital Metal Servo x 8|
|CG (center of gravity)||No|
|Recommended Battery||Li-Po 22.2V 2600-3300mAh 35C|
|Approx. Flying Duration||3-5 minutes|
|Minimum Age Recommendation||14+|
|Is Assembly Required||Yes|
|Requires||PNP Requires Radio System, Battery and Charger|
• Powerful motor with the latest 70mm 12-blade EDF
• With Predator 70A ESC, 6S power system ensures a record speed of more than 130km/h, 4S power system ensures excellent aerobatic flight.
• The latest Metal CNC locked-rotor mode E-retract with overcurrent protection
• No glue required, screw-together construction
• Multi-connector for one-step installation
• Metal digital servos for excellent controlling capacity
• Button Type canopy hatch
• Large battery compartment
• Pre-installed, newly designed ball link style control horns for more throw.
• 50mm front wheel and 55mm rear wheels