14 channels (12 proportional, 2 switched)
Compatible with T-FHSS and S-FHSS protocols, transmits and receives
telemetry data via the T-FHSS protocol, Futaba telemetry sensors
are required (sold separately)
Six 3-position switches, two 2-position switches, two slider levers,
two rotary dials, four digital trims and two push buttons
S.Bus2 system allows multiple servos, gyros and more to be set up
with fewer cables
Large, backlit LCD screen with adjustable contrast
Micro memory card slot for storing model info and free system updates
Expandable 30-model memory, 10 character model naming
5 flight conditions, 5 customizable programmable mixes
Vibration feature alerts pilots to various alarms and timers in
addition to sound
6 Wing Types, 3 Tail Wing Types, 5 Flight Modes
Pitch Curve and Throttle Curve
Aileron to Camber Flaps
Aileron to Brake Flaps
Aileron to Rudder
Rudder to Aileron
Elevator to Camber
Camber Flap to Elevator
Ailevator (dual elevator)
Rudder to Elevator
6 Swash Types
Pitch Curve and Pitch Trim
Throttle Curve and Throttle Hover Trim
Pitch to Needle
Pitch to Rudder (revolution mixing)
Throttle percent timer
6 Wing Types, 3 Tail Wing Types
Throttle stick position warning
Throttle Curve, Throttle Delay
R3008SB Receiver, FUTL7685
Dual Antenna Diversity
S.Bus/S.Bus2 ports (S.Bus2 port for bidirectional telemetry sensors)
8-channel PWM conventional ports
HT5F1800B 6V 1800mAh NiMH Transmitter Battery and Charger
R3008SB Receiver, FUTL7685
Servos of modeler's choice
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
RF Power Output: 100mW EIRP
System: T-FHSS Air, S-FHSS switchable
Power Supply: 6.0V HT5F1800B
Size: 0.98 x 1.86 x 0.56" (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3mm)
Weight: 0.36oz (10.1g)
Power Requirement: 4.8-7.4V
Battery F/S Voltage: Sets up with a transmitter
Extra Voltage Port: 0 ~ 70V DC
The 12K combines first-class performance with incredible versatility to create a system that’s easy to operate, yet feature-packed! Available in systems perfectly matched for airplanes, helis and gliders, the 12K is also compatible with multi-rotors, so pilots get the best of all worlds. Equipped with the rock-solid Futaba S-FHSS and T-FHSS protocols, the 12K is compatible with almost a dozen different Futaba receivers to suit modelers' needs. The 12K can transmit and receive telemetry data via the T-FHSS protocol. Simply install Futaba telemetry sensors (sold separately) to monitor flight data, receive alerts while in flight and more. These sensors allow pilots to keep track of battery voltage, altitude, speed and other key flight functions. In addition to telemetry, the 12K can be used with S.Bus 2 gear to add multiple servos, gyros and more to set-ups with fewer cables. Pilots with non-telemetry set-ups can take advantage of the interference-free S-FHSS protocol. A large, backlit LCD screen, expandable 30-model memory, a 6V 1800mAh NiMH battery and charger are just a few more of the features the 12K has to offer. The R3008SB telemetry receiver is included.
- Channels: 14 (12 proportional, 2 switched)
- Compatible with T-FHSS and S-FHSS protocols
- Six 3-position switches, two 2-position switches, two slider levers, two rotary dials, four digital trims and two push buttons for quick, easy access
- Headphone plug, trainer port and S.Bus plug-in
- S.Bus 2 system allows multiple servos, gyros and telemetry sensors with a minimum number of cables
- Model types: six types of main wing with three tail types for airplanes, six swash types for helis and multi-rotor functions
- Improved stick feel with adjustable lengths and tension
- Dual rates/exponential
- Included 6V 1800mAh NiMH battery and charger
- Large, backlit LCD screen with adjustable contrast for easier reading. Push/dial operation simplifies set-up
- Micro memory card slot for storing model information and free system updates. (SD-32MB to 2GB; SDHC-4GB to 32GB, not included)
- Vibration feature alerts pilots to various alarms and timers, in addition to sound
- 10-character model naming
- Expandable 30-model memory
- 5 flight conditions (Helicopter and Glider model selections)
- 5 customizable programmable mixes
- Servo test and servo position display
- Fuel mixing
- Stick calibration
- Servo speed
- Logic switching
- 6 wing types
- 3 tail wing types
- 5 flight modes
- Pitch curve
- Throttle curve
- Throttle delay
- Aileron differential
- Flap setting
- Aileron to camber flaps
- Aileron to brake flaps
- Aileron to rudder
- Rudder to aileron
- Camber mix
- Elevator to camber
- Camber flap to elevator
- Butterfly function
- Trim mix
- Air brake
- Gyro mix
- Ailevator (dual elevator)
- Motor speed
- Rudder to elevator
- Snap roll
- Multi-engine functionality
- Six swash types.
- Pitch curve and pitch trim.
- Throttle curve and throttle hover trim.
- Throttle hold.
- Swash ring.
- Pitch to needle.
- Pitch to rudder (revolution mixing).
- Gyro mixing.
- Governor mixing.
- Timer settings.
- Throttle percent timer.
- Glider-specific functions
- Six wing types.
- Three tail wing types.
- Throttle stick position warning.
- Gyro sense.
- Flight mode.
- Throttle curve.
- Throttle delay.
R3008SB Receiver Features
- T-FHSS protocol
- Dual Antenna Diversity
- S.Bus/S.Bus 2 ports (S.Bus 2 port for bidirectional telemetry sensors)
- 8-channel PWM conventional ports
- High voltage
- Battery fail-safe
- External voltage port: 0-70V DC
- Power requirement: 4.8-7.4V
- Dimensions: 0.98 x 1.86 x 0.56 in (24.9 x 47.3 x 14.3 mm)
- Weight: 0.36 oz (10.1 g)
12K transmitter, 6V 1800mAh NiMH battery, charger and receiver R3008SB