Disponibilidade: Em Estoque
Aviso: Últimas unidades!
Data de disponibilidade:
FS-Th9X has revolutionized the way people experience RC, and now this radio transmitter can stand up to the top competitions.
AFHDS (automatic frequency hopping digital system), is developed by FLYSKY for all the Radio Control model lovers and is patented by FLYSKY at home. The system is specially developed for all the Radio control models, that offers super active and passive anti-jamming capabilities, very low power consumption and high receiver sensitivity. With extreme rigorous testing by engineers and studying the markets for years, FLYSKY AFHDS is now considered to be the one of the best systems available in the market.
The transmitter can do:
Flysky FS-R9B 2.4G Receiver:
Flysky TH9X 8 Channel Transmitter and FS-R9B 8 channel ReceiverLarge LCD screen and extensive programming capabilityMode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
How to bind the RX (receiver) to the TX (transmitter):
1. Plug bind plug into BAT, turn on plane/heli, the LED light should flash (make sure power is connected to RX via ESC)
2. Hold down bind button on transmitter module while turning on the TX
3. The light should go steady now
4. Let go of bind button, turn off plane/heli, remove bind plug, turn off TX
5. Turn on TX and then turn on plane/heli