ARRMA® engineers have given the OUTCAST™ 6S BLX Stunt Truck the Extreme Bash premium treatment! EXB hardened components increase toughness everywhere it counts, resulting in a 1/8 scale stunt basher with virtually unstoppable strength. It’s also the first ARRMA® EXB vehicle that comes ready-to-run with a Spektrum™ AVC® radio and Spektrum™ 6S brushless power system — giving you the muscle and control to perform standing backflips, wheelies, and huge jumps, and to reach 60+ mph speeds.
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched chassis plate
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched front and rear shock towers
- EXB Anodized 7075 T6 aluminum laser-etched steering rack
- EXB Anodized aluminum laser-etched front and rear chassis braces
- EXB Heavy-duty steel turnbuckles
- EXB Anodized aluminum servo mount
- EXB Front bumper and skid plate
- EXB Plated limited slip oil-filled differentials
- EXB Heavy duty front upper steel hinge pins and mount
- EXB Matte and gloss effect body
- EXB Steel rear suspension mounts
- EXB Extra hard servo saver spring
- Spektrum™ DX3 Smart DSMR® Radio and SR6110AT AVC® receiver
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 150A Smart waterproof 4S/6S ESC
- Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor
- Spektrum™ S652 Steel-Geared waterproof digital servo
- Tough stunt truck wheels and multi-terrain dBoots® Back-Flip tires
- Super-durable wheel hubs for increased strength
- Heavy-duty, all metal drivetrain
- Center body support and aluminum center brace for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty suspension arms
- Rubber-shielded bearings
- Steel spur gear
- Safe-D pinion and front and rear input cups
- ARRMA® motor heatsink
- Large volume waterproof receiver box
- Wheelie bar
- 2-Year limited warranty (see website support for details)
“Designed Fast, Designed Tough” may be an understatement when describing the OUTCAST™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Stunt Truck. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from front and rear aluminum chassis braces. Strong composite chassis side pods, along with a center body support and brace, provide even more rugged resilience. Durable steel driveshafts plus all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals keep the heavy-duty 4-wheel drivetrain rolling over punishing tracks. An EXB-toughened suspension system smooths the ride, with a steel rear suspension mount and adjustable oil-filled shocks mounted on 7075 T6 anodized aluminum front and rear shock towers.
The OUTCAST™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Stunt Truck blasts over dirt, asphalt, and grass on tough stunt truck wheels outfitted with multi-terrain dBoots® Back-Flip tires that provide all the traction you’ll need to flip, grip, wheelie, and spin. A high downforce wing helps keep the vehicle grounded and a wheelie bar is ready for when only 90 degree wheelies will do.
The short wheelbase and powerful 6S brushless power system help make performing flips and tricks a breeze. Big stunts require plenty of power, and you’ll get it from the 6S-capable brushless power system’s Spektrum™ Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor with ARRMA® heatsink. With its included DX3™ DSMR® 2.4GHz radio system, SR6110AT receiver, and Firma™ 150A ESC, this model also provides the benefits of Spektrum™ AVC® (Active Vehicle Control®) and Smart technologies straight out of the box.
With the AVC® system’s on-demand traction control, you can dial-in extra stability as needed to carve corners or nail jumps without backing off the power. You have full-throttle freedom over rough terrain, slick surfaces and loose dirt. When you don’t want the extra traction, just dial back the stability. The DX3™ radio’s AVC® system works behind the scenes, making hundreds of minute steering and throttle adjustments per second to keep the OUTCAST™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Stunt Truck precisely on the line you want to hold.
Download the optional Spektrum™ Dashboard™ app to your mobile device — it’s available free from the iPhone App Store and Google Play — to take full advantage of the Smart electronics’ telemetry capabilities. Once you connect your mobile device wirelessly via Bluetooth to the DX3™ transmitter, you can use it to view top speed, battery voltage, and other essential data in real time (requires an optional BT2000 Bluetooth Module, available separately).
Topped off with an exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect finished truck body, the OUTCAST™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Stunt Truck represents the highest level yet of performance and durability in the 1/8 scale 6S BLX platform. For bashers who wants the best, it’s all right here.
BUILT FOR EXTREME BASHING
Rugged chassis components, including all-metal diff outdrives and gearbox internals, a heavy-duty drivetrain, strong composite chassis side pods, durable steel driveshafts, and more contribute to unstoppable bashing performance. The EXB front bumper and skid plate let you fearlessly tackle almost anything that stands in your way.
The OUTCAST™ 6S BLX Extreme Bash Stunt Truck takes “Designed Fast, Designed Tough” to a new level. Made of strong anodized 7075 T6 aluminum, the laser-etched chassis plate gains further rigidity from front and rear aluminum chassis braces.
LARGE OIL-FILLED SHOCKS
These adjustable, aluminum-bodied, oil-filled shocks are mounted on EXB 7075 T6 aluminum front and rear shock towers. Along with the EXB heavy-duty front and rear arms, they provide smooth travel over rough off-road tracks.
WHEELS & TIRES
The durable dBoots® Back-Flip tires with medium-compound foam inserts offer long-lasting performance and feature an aggressive tread pattern for excellent traction on a wide range of surfaces. The tires are mounted on tough, 3.8” MT wheels with durable 17mm hubs.
FINISHED TRUCK BODY
The sleek truck body features a high downforce wing and comes with an exclusive EXB matte and gloss effect factory finish.
INCLUDES SPEKTRUM™ RADIO AND ELECTRONICS
- Smart-ready SR6110AT receiver
- On-the-fly adjustable AVC® (Active Vehicle Control) gain
- Ergonomic steering wheel for precise control in all conditions
- Voltage level indicator for Spektrum™ Smart batteries
- Convenient handbrake button for on-demand drifting
|Approximate Assembly Time||No assembly needed|
|Ball Bearings||Transmission, rubber sealed|
|Body||Trimmed, painted and decaled|
|Brakes||Integral with ESC|
|Chassis||0.12" (3mm) plate, 7075-T6 aluminum|
|Differential||Gear type, 3 total|
|Final Drive Ratio||17.92|
|Front Track||18.15" (461mm)|
|Motor Size||Firma™ 4074 2050Kv Brushless Motor|
|Motor Type||Brushless - Inrunner|
|Product Height||9.06" (230 mm)|
|Product Length||21.26" (540 mm)|
|Product Weight||11.59 lbs (5.27 kg)|
|Product Width||18.15" (461 mm)|
|Rear Track||18.15" (461mm)|
|Shock Type||Oil-filled coil-over|
|Technology||AVC and SMART|
|Tire Tread||dBoots Backflip|
|Vehicle Type||Stunt Truck|
|Wheelbase||12.91" (328 mm)|
|Wheel Hex Size||17mm|
|Wheel Type||MT 3.8", 17mm hex|
|Wheel Width||3.0" (77mm)|